Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V day!

Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!

Don't let doubts lose the magic of love, because it's not everyday you meet someone who has the magic to let you fall in love!

I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person, embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind.

I have found new love, like i've never known before. I find myself waiting for you, in desperation and in hope. You have told me you love me, and it's hard for me to say. Our love is new, but i do love you. If i fall in too deep, i'll find myself in weep. You are my life, my soul and my passion, every waking moment i wish you here to embrace me. So please, if i tell you i love you, promise me i won't get hurt. because i love you and i'll love you like love has never seen before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home