Sunday, August 31, 2008

I DO NOT LOVE "YOU"!

You asked me, If I Love you now! my answer unto thee is...

No! I do not Love you....
But I do love the way you touch me,
the way your hands feel in my skin when you hold me...

I love the way you kiss me, how your lips feels unto mine,
how i can feel the intensity of every kiss in my mouth...as your sweet tongue
caresses mine.

I love the way you make love with me...how your every move
makes me feel so good inside...that every moment we share,
I do not want to end.

I love the sound of your voice, and when it calls my name...
I love the way you laugh... knowing that I made you happy...

for all of this I love about you....
But "Love" is a word that's been used
and often times abused by many...

to guise their longing, wanting and lust for another...
that is why people should be cautious in using this four letter words...

Love is a word that can only be used for one reason and one reason alone...
that is to give everything, your identity, your soul your heart to another,
your angst about the future, and your present your laughter and tears.

I love all of this about you...but I do not for the latter...
Therefore my dear I would like to answer you truthfully...

"No..I do not Love You" for now....


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmp

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home