Monday, February 06, 2006

Van Gogh and Lautrec





Found this Paintings that really captured my attention ironically the titles of the painting has even hit me as hard,
Ive always believed that painters only paint what they really feel
and sometimes what they sense in their subjects.
there like mirrors to the soul as if they can just see right thru you!
and then all of a sudden your not alone
they can sense you and they feel you!
to know that someone else in this world knows how exactly you feel is amazing
to find that person! the artist of your soul is something
I guess some people dont know how lucky they are to find this,
and maybe they dont even know that they have it.
We live in a crazy world, and as the days go by
we grow farther and farther to each other
and the chance of finding the artist of your soul my never be.

some people think that im a cynic.
for not commenting so much when it come to the affairs of the heart
and for avoding the subject
I guess I my self dont even know the answers for sure
well who really does, except for the person who feels!


I guess maybe I am, who knows! if I find my artist I will know

THE STORM
by: Vincent Van Gogh
ALONE
by:Henri de Toulouse Lautrec

1 Comments:

Blogger kai said...

love...love...love...the second painting!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home