Monday, June 27, 2005

CloSe EncOuntEr of ThE WhaTEveR KinD!....

I haven't been blogging lately, everybody has been toxic for the past week!
even on Kay's b'day last week
June 23,
was quite something! We enjoyed our selves with extremely high cholesterol chinese food, 2 cups of coffee in Starbucks, and a pack of lights, plus a very reveling and interesting conversation with Kay and Red ( and Oh! did I mention freeking hilarious moments of self realization with Red) and what do you get "hypertension, shortness of breath, nausea and blurring of the senses" hahahaha " MAy God super Grabe over to the max talaga" we slept at almost 4 am but it was nice the conversation I had with them was quite something! we had seen each other in a different perspective! ;p
25-26
as the week end passed nothing much work, eat, sleep, watch some DVD's with Red, sleep and then the next day left for JB
As i arrived for JB all i was looking forward for to go for a swim again its been quite a while since the last time i went for a dip, the evening i arrived i found out their giving me the same room as the last time I stayed their (NOooooooo........) That creepy room again! well as I realized I have no choice coz its the only room available! so I left my stuff there and slept in the living room with the TV open! I really cant stand the errieness of that house!
morning, drag my self to work, went home, went for a swim but hari didnt want to join me so he just lounged around the pool a few minutes later my boss arrived also going for a dip, then hari decided to join in, hhahahaha naingit!;p then suddenly I had a crash course in proper swimming courtesy of my boss Mr. Tan,

Boss: Hey Tina! Don't swim that way! Try to lift your head from the water...
Me: O___O
Boss: Try to paddle afloat in the water! Don't swim like prawn swim like a frog!.......
Me: OK ;p
( all the while Hari is trying his best to follow Mr. Tan's advise) hahahahaha :D
after an hour and a half in the pool, went back to the apartment! went out for dinner by the BAy, got home, i tried to sleep in that Erie room but something is really disturbing me!
went back to the living room and slept in the sofa!.......ZZZzzzzzzz.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home