Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ThErEs nO plaCe liKE hOmE!

Finally after 4 months im gonna see my family again, go home to moms cooking, sleep on my own bed, and get to see old friends! ( i just hope that I wouldnt run into him)"totaly would ruin my vacation"yha im still fu*#%*^k pissed with him"jerk".

Anyways back to my happy mode, im going home, im going home!
I cant wait to get out of this place even just for a while, if not im just about to snap!
the place is not that bad but its not that great either "for me anyways"! i like singapore better thou
ha! so many thing so much to do, so little time!

*By the way thanks for the comment from my last posting at least im not alone


Wakka Wakka

Need to go shopping!
Shopping, Shopping. HHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wakka Wakka




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home