Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If I was Rich Girl! Lalalalalalalala.....Lalala!

Same song over and over now playing in my head coz its the same song always playing in my housemates car whenever we all go to work in the morning!

Well its ok any way with matching dance moves from kay! hehehe

Yes Finally just One more week to go, Im going Home! Home Home Im going to see my family soon! Im going to see my friends! Hmmmmmm HMMMMM

Any ways Im so full today, Kay and I had a power lunch we beff tepanyaki while eyeing two guys opposite our table one look at Kay and she already Knew waht I was going to ask her,

-do you think their gay?
Kay: Think so!
-Yha and who do think is the Bitch!
Kay: Gave me a funny look
-I meant who is the the girlygurl!
Any ways while enjoying my vegetable misono i gave out a sigh..... hmmmm Sayang (What a waste)
England Im getting addicted with this game! (Whooo look at them Go!)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home