Friday, February 13, 2015

Where do broken hearts go?

Funny is...I've heard this question several times in the past few days. Made me realize...where "do" broken hearts go? if ever is there such a place? how to get there? Today its official... I have realized that the last person I was in a relationship with for the past 4 years, has moved on, he has erased me from his world, as if I never existed, Its just sad that after all the promises..it has come to this. This made me thinking...was he ever mine? was it even real? a lot of questions left unanswered... but I guess now, with what I have seen...its just simple...and the answer is staring me at the face. So yes, I am disappointed, broken, hurt and saddened. But I have to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home